……Yes, that’s right –
“Yoga, Without The Yoga”
This is the name of the newest addition to my healing toolkit and I don’t mind admitting that I am pretty excited about it!
It is an idea that has been brewing for a while and came about as a way to combine my skills and experience, and also to fill a ‘gap in the market’ here in Wells by providing a class for those who would love to feel all the wonderful benefits of yoga, but feel unable, or do not wish to join a yoga class.
I have been a practitioner of yoga for over 34 years, with a daily practice that spans much of that time, but I have never actually taken the step to train as a yoga teacher.
Then, around 20 years ago, Qi Gong also became part of my daily practice. I qualified as a Qi Gong instructor in 2010, but it has taken me until now to feel ready to start sharing the practice and YWTY is my medium for doing that.
YWTY is a course of 6 classes, with the focus on having fun whilst improving the health of your mind, body and spirit! I think of it like a mid-week micro-retreat to leave you feeling Revitalised, Replenished, Restored and Nourished.
To give you some idea of what will happen during these sessions, here is a rough description of each class :………….
- We will start with some simple stretches and movements to Energise and Revitalise your body.
- Next, you will learn how to Replenish your body’s energy using simple, repeated movement patterns which promote vibrant health and well-being.
After a brief break to grab a cuppa, we will reconvene for the second part of the session.
- I will teach you a range of Self-care techniques, to take home.
- We will end with a relaxation session to leave you feeling deeply Relaxed and Restored.
- To ensure you leave each session Nourished, fully grounded and ready to face the world, there will be a handmade raw chocolate to finish!
The venue is a lovely, light loft space in the centre of Wells which should be ideal for us.
If you are local to Wells, and like the sound of this, here are the details:
INVESTMENT: 6 weekly sessions £48 (payable in advance to secure your place)
WHERE: The Drawing Room, Heritage Courtyard, off Sadler Street, Wells
WHEN: Thursdays 17, 24, 31 Oct. 7, 14, 21 Nov.
Do get in touch if you would like more information, or for booking:
Until the next time.